Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sluggish....Detox Day 4

(((Yawn)))--Feeling a bit sluggish today, A big change from yesterday!

As far a food cravings, etc...MOOD:  I'm getting sick of eating the same thing over and over again.  I actually look forward to the "new meal" so I can change it up a bit.   I'm on my 4th or 5th chicken salad and it's getting old fast.  Just sayin'.....

Went to the food store today to shop for my family and it was pure torture!  LOL  Their list:  chicken pot pie, chicken nuggets, all kinds of goodies, soda...ugh what a nightmare!

But, I'm home now.  Drinking my lemon water and plugging along.  Is it only Day 4???!  This is very tough folks, but I'm still going.

Less than a month and I can celebrate my daughers birthday with a beer and dinner out with my family.  Sooooo looking forward to that!!

Until Tomorrow,

Callily


No comments:

Post a Comment