Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Craving Crunchy! Detox Day 2

I wish I could say that today is going as easily as yesterday, but I'm actually starting to feel cravings today.  Really craving something crunchy and sweet, along with a nice cup of hot coffee!!

And, to make matters worse... my daughter (home today because of this spring blizzard), decided to reheat a wonderful smelling burrito for lunch while I sulked over my very plain salad.

I'm sure sitting in the house while it's storming outside doesn't help much.  I always seems to crave sweets while watching TV, and that's what we've been doing ALL day.  I'd love to get up and tackle one of the 50 projects I need to finish, but I'm just not feeling motivated.  Snuggling under the blanket watching game shows seems like more fun right now :-)

So, I'm digging deep and pushing away the cravings.  Hoping we do not lose our power!  Wish me luck!!

Callily


No comments:

Post a Comment