Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome to my new blog...

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my new blog!  It's been quite a while since I've done the blogging thing, but after having a few close friends tell me that I really need to be blogging again, I figured that I would humbly accept the challenge.  

My blog will be mainly directed at heathy alternatives that I have adopted in my lifestyle to eliminate the need for chemical laden products in my life (whether it be for body, home, medicinal, you name it).  I most certainly cannot eliminate them all, but I have fun trying to find/make alternatives that actually work and sometimes even work better than store bought products!

Along with making more natural products for my body and home, I am currently embarking on a vegetarian/vegan type diet to help lower my genetically derived high cholesterol.  This, in itself, is a very long story that I have been living since my teen years.  I will post more detailed posts on my experience in this blog, in hopes of maybe helping someone else in my shoes one day.

For now, Welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment